7 – 11 years
- The Scrum Master s job is to deliver maximum value to the customer
- Scrum Masters facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process
- Scrum Masters also handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments.
- Progress is monitored daily when problems are identified work with team to develop corrective actions.
- Manage and report the status of scope, schedule, and resourcing.
- Extract and document requirements. Ensure team members understand processes and support the team in following them.
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team. Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise.
- Remove impediments allowing the team to focus on engineering tasks.
- Take the lead on resolving conflicts within the team removing any roadblocks to collaboration.
- Guide project team meetings including sprint pre/planning meetings, daily scrum and sprint review meetings.
- Facilitate retrospective discussions and support continuous improvement efforts.
- Limit the external interference the team must deal with .
- Collaborate with teams scheduled work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt
- At least 5yrs of experience in Software domain and 3 years as Scrum Master
- Experience in Project Management and/or serving as Scrum Master.
- Management of more than one significant project at a time.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst and/or Tester helpful, not required
- Practical use of quality management tools and techniques.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- B.E/B.Tech./MCA/MBA or equivalent in Computer Science/IT/Management or related field preferred.
- Exceptional people skills. Comfortable working with a diverse group of people and serve as arbitrator when conflicts arise.
- understanding of how to scope and estimate work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy your best years with our retirement savings plan
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules, parental leave and our holiday purchase scheme
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme